Unboxing of Ryobi One+ 18V Cordless Impact Driver R18ID1-0 – skin only.
Took some time off from the shelf build to do a quick unboxing of the Ryobi cordless impact driver I will be using. Picked this up from Bunnings late last year but haven’t had an excuse to use it yet.
Talked about the difference between a regular drill and an impact driver, as well as brushless motors and their advantages. Added some links below which you might find useful.
- Brushed VS Brushless Motors: http://bit.ly/BrushVBrushless
- Drills VS Impact Drivers: http://bit.ly/DrillsVsImpact
- When to Use What: http://bit.ly/WhenImpact
Products featured in this video:
- Ryobi Batteries: http://bit.ly/RyobiBatteries
- Ryobi Battery 2.5 Ah: http://bit.ly/Ryobi25Battery
- Ryobi Cordless Impact Driver : http://bit.ly/RyobiCordlessImpact
- Ryobi Cordless Impact Kit: http://bit.ly/RyobiImpactKit
- Ryobi Impact Products: http://bit.ly/RyobiImpact
Gear I Use To Film:
- Anker Braided Lightning Cables: https://amzn.to/2To8dlr
- Anker PowerPort Wall Charger: https://amzn.to/2TqZ7nL
- Anker Soundbuds Slim+: https://amzn.to/2Twy22U
- Bonfoto Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NCMssz
- Glif Quick Release Tripod Mount: https://amzn.to/2NESUzj
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NBXX3L
- R0DE Smartlav+ Lavelier Mic: https://amzn.to/2tKvfnV
- R0DE VideoMic Me-L Mic: https://amzn.to/2ILlhgw
- Apple Watch Bands: http://bit.ly/SouthernStraps
- Get $50 off Aussie Broadband NBN: http://bit.ly/AussieBroadband