Part Three of the Studio upgrade.
Unboxing and building a Montgomery 5 Shelf Metal Storage Unit I picked up from Bunnings Hardware for around $49.
Montgomery seems to be a “cheap” brand from Pinnacle who I have used before. You can definitely tell the difference in the quality of materials (as you will see in a big fail in the video), but ultimately for $50 it’s a pretty decent shelf for general storage like this.
I’ve done a few similar units before so I will pass on a few hints and tips in building these types of units. In the next video I look at securing the shelf unit to the wall for safety – including another fail from the Montgomery stuff.
Products featured in this video:
- Montgomery Shelf: http://bit.ly/Montgomery1830x910x410
- Ramset Hollow Wall Anchor: http://bit.ly/RamsetWallAnchor
- Trojan Awl: http://bit.ly/TrojanAwl
- Trojan Rubber Mallet: http://bit.ly/TrojanRubberMallet
- Zinc Washers: http://bit.ly/ZincWashers
Gear I Use To Film:
- Anker Braided Lightning Cables: https://amzn.to/2To8dlr
- Anker PowerPort Wall Charger: https://amzn.to/2TqZ7nL
- Anker Soundbuds Slim+: https://amzn.to/2Twy22U
- Bonfoto Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NCMssz
- Glif Quick Release Tripod Mount: https://amzn.to/2NESUzj
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NBXX3L
- R0DE Smartlav+ Lavelier Mic: https://amzn.to/2tKvfnV
- R0DE VideoMic Me-L Mic: https://amzn.to/2ILlhgw
- Get $50 off Aussie Broadband NBN: http://bit.ly/AussieBroadband