Pt 3 of cleaning up the workshop. This time we go inside the “studio” that’s been converted from part of the old shed.
It’s a nice potential “granny flat” outside bedroom with its own toilet and sink. Or some kind of studio for photo framing, electrical work, finishing away from dust, sewing room etc.
At the moment it’s another dumping ground with everything on the floor. First step is to get some shelving put up and clear some space.
Had some great feedback and ideas for shelving etc – please keep them coming in the comments below or on facebook.
Gear I Use To Film:
- Anker Braided Lightning Cables: https://amzn.to/2To8dlr
- Anker PowerPort Wall Charger: https://amzn.to/2TqZ7nL
- Anker Soundbuds Slim+: https://amzn.to/2Twy22U
- Bonfoto Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NCMssz
- Glif Quick Release Tripod Mount: https://amzn.to/2NESUzj
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NBXX3L
- R0DE Smartlav+ Lavelier Mic: https://amzn.to/2tKvfnV
- R0DE VideoMic Me-L Mic: https://amzn.to/2ILlhgw
- Get $50 off Aussie Broadband NBN: http://bit.ly/AussieBroadband