Quick first tour of my shed / woodworking workshop.
It was initially built in 1950’s as a wool classing shed hence the big size. 1/4 has been converted into a “granny flat / studio” – but still a big space to play with.
Needs a serious cleanup and tidy. Been a bit lazy putting things away and it’s just snowballed.
Looking for some ideas to best upgrade the next step. Lots of wall space but not sure how to utilise it best. Any ideas and comments appreciated.
Please subscribe for more videos and give this one a Thumbs Up if you liked it. Thanks.
Gear I Use To Film:
- Anker Braided Lightning Cables: https://amzn.to/2To8dlr
- Anker PowerPort Wall Charger: https://amzn.to/2TqZ7nL
- Anker Soundbuds Slim+: https://amzn.to/2Twy22U
- Bonfoto Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NCMssz
- Glif Quick Release Tripod Mount: https://amzn.to/2NESUzj
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NBXX3L
- R0DE Smartlav+ Lavelier Mic: https://amzn.to/2tKvfnV
- R0DE VideoMic Me-L Mic: https://amzn.to/2ILlhgw